Ark Server Quicklinks Forum Mabinogi Pet AI Merc AI Discord

Forums

HateCode

Hey so I have a legit VBulletin forum software, if you know what it is then great, if you don't then just forget it and stick with your free forum version.

Tho I am willing to let you use my paid vBulletin forum if you are up to it, you can look up some forums that use vbulletin forum, it's a really nice system for foruming, you can do a lot more stuff too and easy to edit. But yea the decision is yours.

Quote Post
Add Reply

YukiTsuki the Admin

I don't use the free VBulletin forum software. My forum is homemade except for the imput box. I appreciate the offer tho but since my plan was to make it intergrated into my RO server it was better I made my own. Still mine is no where near as good as a VBulletin forum or many of the others out there (and I've seen a few good free forums out there) but I'll stick with mine.

Quote Post
Add Reply

HateCode

VBulletin ain't free, and there is no free VBulletin. I said I own a VBulletin License (Paid $175 for the license and it's for life time), and since I don't run my own site anymore, I'm saying you can use it IF you want to.

Quote Post
Add Reply

Site design by YukiTsuki, Copyright 2019